If you already have insurance coverage individually or through one of your parents, then you may choose to waive the insurance
provided by Illinois Wesleyan University. You must provide ALL the necessary information below to confirm that valid
insurance coverage is in place for the entire academic year. This includes:
- Student Information (Name, Email Address, ID Number)
- Head of Household Information (First and Last Name, Phone Number)
- Insurance Company Information (Name, Phone Number, ID Number)
process is made available only to authorized agents of Illinois Wesleyan University for a period of one (1) year. If you
need to change any previously submitted waiver information, please contact us and
provided via Email to all students that waived in the previous year using the online waiver form.
By providing this information in a secure website session, you are accepting full financial responsibility for medical services rendered
to you. Before waiving out of the Student Plan, please consider:
- Whether this plan will cover the co-insurance and deductible requirements of your primary plan.
- Whether your current plan provides coverage while you are out of area or away from home.
- Once you waive coverage you will only be able to enroll in the plan if you have a life changing event.
By submitting this form you are confirming that you accept full responsibility for all of your medical expenses, and that the waiver process
will not be complete until you have received a confirmation of waiver. If an audit is conducted and we discover primary insurance is not in
effect, you will be billed for this Student Health Plan.
A credit will be applied to your account once the waiver information is received by your school. It may take up to 45 days to see a credit on your bill.